Friday, March 13, 2009

Owning A Business

Owning a Business is definently interesting, rewarding and emotional. If you have ever owned your own business, you will know exactly what I am talking about. You are the one to make things happen, but You are the one to Make things Happen. You are the one to make decisions, but You are the one to Make the Decisions! Your success depends on you, and Your Success is Determined By You!

I love owning my own business. I have been a business owner for the last 14 years and have never looked back. I actually consider myself un-employable. If someone hired me today and I had to ask them for 6 weeks of paid time off, work 1-4pm or whatever hours I choose, on the projects I am interested in doing, from home, with some play time with my son in between and a 6 figure income, who would hire me? ME!!! I would! I know that I am worth it!

All business owners know these are some of the reasons we own our own business. Freedom! Money! Be Your Own Boss!

I would not give up anything that I have, have done or will do in the future in exchange for what I have. I love my job, I love my boss and I love my freedom - oh and so does my son.

My blogs will be about owning a business, ideas of how to prospect, keeping motivated, running a Team, Making Money and developing a schedule that allows for family time and happy hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment